Roman Glass Small Round Earrings in Sterling
Beautiful Patina on these Roman Glass earrings catches the light, creating a stunning display of color. The patina on this piece was developed over 2000 years. With genuine Roman Glass expertly set in sterling silver, these earrings are sure to be a treasured addition to any jewelry collection.
- Drop Length (including hook): 1"
- Glass Diameter: 1/2"
- Earring Closure: Hook
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- SCSusan C.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful style
These earrings are simply beautiful. Not over embellished, they will go with whatever you are wearing. The Roman Glass is stunning in its multi colored beauty. And knowing that you are wearing a piece of history makes them even more special.
- JWJan W.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful but …
Th earrings met all my expectations but wish they had come with plastic safety pieces so I would never lose them. The pieces of glass were not cut completely rounded so there is a gap in one of them from the frame. Little inconsistencies, but still very beautiful earrings.
- MLMarsha L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass Small Round Earrings in Sterling
Very pretty. Will go with lots of outfits!
- KWKate W.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsMs.
One of my best friends gave me these earrings and commented “I can’t believe ROMA has
the most beautiful jewelry which I’m giving to you; and I don’t even own any of it yet”. So guess what? I’m giving her the same beautiful Roman Glass small round earrings for Christmas. She’s going to love them!
- JHJean H.Age Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
Generally I prefer larger earrings but since I have the matching cross I got these and it is really a beautiful set.
- JRJana R.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect size
I’m giving these to a friend who literally has everything, but these. Her taste is impeccable and I know she’ll be impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of these!
- DLDEBBIE L.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass Small Round Earrings
Just as I expected from Roma. Excellent quality, pretty glass and perfect size!
- KTKaren T.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove the colors
I really like these earrings, they have a lot of colors in them and will go with many outfits. I'm a little nervous about trying to keep them dry all the time. Other than that these are wonderful.
I bought a pair for my daughter for Christmas. I like the uniqueness and I like the history that goes with it.
- NGNorma G.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 4 out of 5 starsLove these little pieces of history!!
I love this Roman Glass jewelry. Earrings are great! Love wearing this little piece of history!!
- KBKathleen B.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful Earrings
I bought these as a Birthday gift for a dear friend. They came in lovely black bag. The earrings were exactly as displayed on the website. The Toman glass was very colorful yet subdued. My friend loved her gift!