AfterPay Interest-Free Easy Payments
What is AfterPay?
AfterPay is like layaway's much cooler sister.
Instead of waiting until you've paid off your jewelry to receive it, you can wear it while you pay it off.
It's simple: You make four interest-free payments, every two weeks, no strings attached.
AfterPay is available on purchases of $35 to $1000.
So, you could purchase the Single Ball Italian Necklace below for a one-time payment of $79.99...
- OR -
Purchase using AfterPay and make 4 installment payments of $20 every two weeks, with no interest.
Alright... How Do You Use It?
1. Add your favorite pieces to cart
2. Proceed from cart to checkout
3. Choose 'AfterPay' as your payment method
4. Complete the purchase with AfterPay
5. Roma will ship your order!
*AfterPay will take one automatic payment from your designated card every two weeks (4 payments total).
What do You Need?
Not Much. Approval is instant based on age and valid form of payment.
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have a valid U.S. credit or debit card.
- Must be a U.S. resident
- AfterPay is available for purchases from $35 up to $1000.
- AfterPay can be used for multiple items in the same cart, up to $1000.
- AfterPay is not valid on purchases paid in any part using gift cards, store credit, or VIP Rewards.
- Payment is arranged between you and AfterPay.
- First-time AfterPay customers are expected to make the first payment at the time of the purchase and the remainder will be debited over the next 6 weeks.
- Existing AfterPay customers will make the first payment after 14 days, with all installments stretching over 8 weeks in total.
- AfterPay will provide you with the full payment schedule as you complete the purchase ($8 late fee applies if you fail to make a payment).
- If you make a return, Roma Designer Jewelry will issue store credit and you are still expected to complete your payments with AfterPay.
SHOP OUR TOP PICKS