The Roman Glass Cross Set
Layering options are endless, but we’ve combined our most-loved pieces that are perfect for stacking or wearing as separates! With essentials like chokers, necklaces, bracelets, and anklets, we’ve done the work for you and curated looks that are perfect from day to night. Whether you’re giving one as a gift or treating yourself, these are sets you’ll want to layer on and wear daily!
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- CGCarolyn G.Verified ReviewerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsROMAN CROSS
I love my cross...I am so glad I ordered it...I COULDN'T GO TO ISREAL BUT I GOT A PIECE OF ISREAL TO ME....
- MHmichelle h.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous Set
I bought one set for myself and when I received the set in in 2 days it was AMAZING I immediately ordered 3 more sets for Christmas gifts.
- BEBridget E.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Roman Glass Cross Set
I love it! So unique!
- LRLinda R.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsMs Linda rittman
Beautiful love the earrings and cross
- MLMischelle L.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous!
I absolutely LOVE this set! It goes with everything, truly special and timeless.
- ELEdith L.Bought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsGlass in metal cross
I have bought 2. I love the Roma jewelry. The chains that adjust for length are great!! Good quality.
- LALisa Ann Y.Verified ReviewerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsI love it!
I had been looking for a new cross to wear. I saw this one and finally decided to buy it. When I got it, I was so excited! It’s so pretty! I got compliments the first day I wore it!
- RCRachel C.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely Love
I had no idea I was getting a set which included the earrings I thought I was just getting the cross and adjustable chain. What a wonderful surprise I shared on Facebook all my friends loved it. I’ve worn it every day since.
- ESEva S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautifully crafted
The jewelry is just beautiful. It is well made and of great quality. I love that the chain is adjustable. I bought a set ( chain, cross pendant, and earrings for myself and my daughter.
- TWTandi W.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!