Sun & Moon Reversible Medallion
The sun gives us light through the day and the moon through our nights, they guide us just as our loved ones do. This pendant is reversible, so wear whichever side strikes you that day.
925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. We plate our silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability as well as prevents the pendant from tarnishing. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity.
- Diameter: 3/4"
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Rhodium (to prevent tarnishing)
Origin: Made in Italy
ENJOY ITALIAN DESIGN & LUXURY
Roma's patented adjustable chains are part of our Eros Milano Italian Collection.
The collection is made in the heart of Milan by talented artisans who draw inspiration from Eros, the God of Love, responsible for the sparks of passion in both heaven and earth.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $50
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $50
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
- VGviktoriya, g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 stars4 weeks agoCastomer
Very nice.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- BNBarbara N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 stars2 months agoSun/Moon medallion
I love this medallion. I layer it with my turquoise cross and it looks so good together.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- JYJeri Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 stars2 months agoSun and moon
Because of the way it was pictured, I thought it was 2 medallions. It's not. They're like 2 sides of a coinQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?