Roman Glass Small Translucent Pendant
Translucent 2000-year-old glass is held perfectly in decorative sterling silver. This pendant is sure to be a conversation starter (and an incredible value)!
Available as a pendant alone or with an Italian sterling silver adjustable box chain that can be adjusted from a length of 14" (choker) to 20" (princess) for the perfect fit on top of an incredible value for this piece.
- Pendant Size: 1 inch in length and 1/4 of an inch in width.
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Necklace Option: Available with a 14" to 20" Italian adjustable box chain
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- JWJudy W.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+1 month agoAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass Pendant
I love the color of the Roman Glass Pendant so much I ordered the earrings to match.
- LRLaura R.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 643 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect piece with the ear rings
I wear this pendant with the ear rings and they are just beautiful together!!!!!
- DCDonna C.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+4 months agoAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsNecklace
I love it. It is so pretty. I have not worn it yet. Shipping time was great.
- DMDiana Maria O.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+5 months agoAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsElegant
This is such a pretty piece that matches my Roman glass earrings! This is for my daughter! I love how old it is and how simple and elegant it is! What a nice set this will be and of course I know since I’ve got one too!
- AWAllison W.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 446 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 starsInstant compliments!
This is a beautiful, well-made, cool blue pendant! My sister complimented me on this (I also got the earrings) the second she saw me. I am a jewelry person, but she mostly wears costume pieces. She doesn't always notice my new items, but this one jumped right out at her! It is timeless, classic, and tells a story if you read up on the history of the glass. I love this item and would consider buying another Roman glass piece for her or for our mother:)
- GLGabby L.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPendant
Gorgeous and matched perfectly with earrings I also purchased. Not only is this beautiful but it’s also a piece of ancient history.
- GSGeraldine S.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsChristmas Gift
I love how they look. So pretty and worth the money
They are a gift for my daughter. I hope she’ll be happy with them
- MWMichelle Warner M.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSmall but Mighty
This makes a beautiful statement despite it’s smaller size. Elegant and the color is lovely.
- NPNancy P.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Color
love the Roman glass. This is the third piece I have purchased from the collection.
- CSCynthia S.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove Roman Glass
In my opinion The Roman Glads selection is what makes you all my favorite on line jewelry stop. Knowing that the glass comes from Jerusalem intrigues me . I can allow my imagination to drift away to the promised land, where my Savior Jesus may have walked . When I get compliments on the Roman glass jewelry - I have another pendant and a pair of earrings , I tell about this special niche of jewelry . I invite others to come to your website and see for themselves. Also I cannot minimize the stellar level of customer service I have received every time I go to the site . Thank you - I will be ordering for my girls again this Christmas . And picking out a piece or two for my husband to purchase for me . Keep up the good service and quality jewelry