Roman Glass Small Round Pendant with Patina in Hammered Sterling Silver
The beautiful patina on this Roman Glass pendant catches the light, creating a stunning display of color. The patina on this piece was developed over 2000 years. With genuine Roman Glass expertly set in sterling silver, this pendant is sure to be a treasured addition to any jewelry collection.
*Available as pendant alone or with 20" Italian Liscia Snake Adjustable Chain.
- Pendant Size: 1/2" Diameter
- Glass Size: 3/8" Diameter
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Origin: Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- RMRobin M.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54YesterdayAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove
It's a beautiful elegant small pendant. Perfect with both a choker and longer chain. Love the Roman glass!!
- MHMaureen H.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+2 weeks agoAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman glass small round pendant
I’m in love with it. Not too large. It’s perfect for the necklines of my clothes. It’s well crafted snd beautiful.
- DMDenise M.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 543 weeks agoAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsPendant
- JCJenny C.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 541 month agoAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsGreat piece!
I love the size of this adorable pendant! Simple and elegant, so many things I love about it! Thanks Roma for creating such a beautiful piece of jewelry! ♥️
- KPKari P.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 641 month agoAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsMore than Beautiful Jewelry
I love this history-steeped pendant! It’s beauty and history make this so much more than beautiful jewelry.
- AFAndrea F.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect!
Absolutely beautiful 😍 so happy with it!
- SCSusan C.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+2 months agoAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsSimply beautiful
This pendant is small and dainty. It doesn’t overwhelm you, but it makes a statement with its simplicity. The Roman Glass is multi colored so it can be worn with many items in your closet. You will adore it, and choose to wear it because you feel so special when you’re wearing it.
- KMKaitlyn M.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 342 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous Treasure from the time of Jesus
This is absolutely stunning, and it made the perfect gift since the widow’s mite is still sold out! It’s unique and sparkles in every direction, and it’s so well made!
- LKLynda K.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 643 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this!!
It was a gift for my Mom and she loved it!!
- LHLinda Helene B.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+3 months agoAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman glass round pendant ..
I love it.. It is simply elegant and dainty.