Roman Glass Ring with Sterling Silver Leaf Filigree Detail
A beautiful translucent piece of 2000-year-old Roman Glass sits atop an intricately detailed sterling silver setting with floral filigree detail.
- Top Width: 3/4"
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- OPOhridia P.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsStunning
Stunning piece of jewelry!
- ECElizabeth C.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsPretty ring
I finally got the perfect size!
- JSJoyce S.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
Roman Glass Ring with Sterling Silver Leaf Design has blue translucent Roman Glass that is the exact color of a Roma Star of David pendant necklace. The ring is unique, attention getting and looks beautiful when worn on the ring finger. Good quality. Happy with purchase.
- CBCenia B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
Beutiful ring,is perfect I loved ❤️
- YRYecenia R.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Age Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous ring
The ring is absolutely beautiful! The pictures on the Roma site definitely do not do it justice. I was attracted to the color of the glass, but my goodness, I love this piece. When I received it, I was able to appreciate the leaf detail on the sides of the glass AND the fact that the glass is not a smooth, shiny surface adds to the character of the overall design. Highly recommend!
- JCJennifer C.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful ring!
I love the size of this ring and the detail. The sterling is a very shiny sterling and bright. The Roman glass is a stunning blue/,green.
- YSYvonne S.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful!
I think it’s beautiful, the color is my favorite and it fits perfectly. I wear mine on my middle finger of my right hand. The only reason I rated it a 4 is it said “don’t get in water” which limits when I can wear it or I have to keep remembering to take it off. The other thing I found unusual is the glass doesn’t feel as smooth as glass, does it have a preservative of some sort on it?
- LRLuanne R.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous Ring. Color is beautiful! I just ordered Roman glass cross pendant and earrings to match
Beautiful Ring. Gorgeous color. I just ordered the Roman glass cross pendant and earrings to match.
- DYDolly Y.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman glass ring is beautiful!
This ring is so beautiful!
- MSmarjorie S.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful quality
I get comments every time I wear it