Roman Glass Ring with Sterling Silver Detail
Gorgeous 2000-year-old Roman Glass with patina is set atop a wide sterling silver ring with intricate details.
This ring is a show-stopping conversation piece!
- Top Width: 3/4"
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Metal Finish: Hand-rubbed Oxidation
- Material: Roman Glass with Patina
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- DEDebra E.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+1 week agoAge Range 65+Rated 4 out of 5 starsRoman glass ring
Very nice. Great fit. Although the stone was rough. Thought it would be smooth.
- KAKaren A.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 641 month agoAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Character
This ring has such great character. Sophisticated, yet simple. The Roman glass is a beautiful color and its age adds historical value. Love it!
- PWPatricia W.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+2 months agoAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsEveryone should buy from this Company.
If course I love my ring. And I know that Roman Glass is only found buried under the streets of Jerusalem, I picture my Savior, Jesus Christ maybe walking around this stone.
- MKMarsha K.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+3 months agoAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman glass ring with sterling silver detail
Roman glass ring with sterling silver detailIt is a beautiful piece of jewelry, the first one that was sent was a size 6 and keeping out for my daughter-in-law and the nine fits perfect thank you so much
- CMConnie M.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+4 months agoAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass Ring with Sterling Silver detail
Oh this ring is just beautiful and I am completely happy with it! I accidentally ordered two of them and wish I could keep them both but want to apply the price of the second one toward the purchase of the 5-stone Roman glass necklace that I can tell from the pictures is a beautiful piece! I have already bought the roman glass cross, earrings, and necklace and love everything! Thank you so much!
- GMGregory M.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 644 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars" LOVED THEM"
I loved the story and history behind the Roman Glass. The pieces were beautiful and well done. Thankfully
my wife was in complete agreement! Thank you also for your service in exchanging the ring. The new one fits
- LBlouise B.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 6410 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsSize
It is so beautiful except for the sizing.. I ordered a size 8 when I read reviews. When I tried it on.. it was still very tight so I had to order a size 9 instead..
- LMLinda M.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+11 months agoAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsDon't understand...
Love the ring! I ordered a glass pendant and glass cross. Love this jewelry!!
- JCJanet C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 starsRings
Liked it so much I bought 2 in different sizes! Only problem is the glass is not as polished as I think it should be, but I will still wear them on different fingers at different times depending on outfits and mood. Thsnks.
- TBTom B.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Gift
Fabulous. My wife loves it!