3-Ring Necklace with Gold, Rose Gold, and Rhodium Overlay
This stunning Eros Milano Necklace is sure to be an eye-catching addition to any collection. The cut on the 3-ring detail bounces light to create the perfect sparkle.
- Length: 16" + 2" extension
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Rhodium, Gold, and Rose Gold Overlay
- Origin: Made in Italy
ENJOY ITALIAN DESIGN & LUXURY
Roma's patented adjustable chains are part of our Eros Milano Italian Collection.
The collection is made in the heart of Milan by talented artisans who draw inspiration from Eros, the God of Love, responsible for the sparks of passion in both heaven and earth.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $50
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $50
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
- KSKristine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 stars4 months ago3 ring necklace
The 3 strand colored necklace and rings are gorgeous! So sparkling done.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- HFHolly F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 stars7 months ago3-Ring Necklace with Gold, Rose Gold, and Rhodium Overlay
I loved this necklace of three colors with gold, rose gold and silver so much that I ordered the earrings to match!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- MOMarjorie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 stars1 year agoLove this necklace!
Very pretty. Lays nicely.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?