Roman Glass Patina Small Round Earring in Hammered Sterling Silver
The beautiful patina on these Roman Glass earrings catches the light, creating a stunning display of color. The patina on this piece was developed over 2000 years. With genuine Roman Glass expertly set in sterling silver, these earrings are sure to be a treasured addition to any jewelry collection.
- Size: 1" drop including hook
- Glass Diameter: 3/8"
- Earring Closure: Hook
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- DPDenise P.Verified BuyerBought For A GiftBought For A GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass Beauty
Very nice earrings with Roman glass.
- MLMischelle L.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsSo BEAUTIFUL!
These earrings are gorgeous and comfortable. Bluish, greenish, pinkish, purplish…goes with everything!
Be careful though, they do not come with securing backs and I lost one. I loved them so much, I ordered a new pair.
- SOSusan O.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Jewery
I love the quality of your jewelry! It is more beautiful when you receive it than the pictures. Thank you for offering a very good product.❤
- AHAnne H.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman glass earrings and necklace.
- LLLana L.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass Patina earrings in Hammered Sterling Silver
Love them! I’ll wear them with my Roman Glass cross pendant in Hammered Sterling Silver.
- KLKelly L.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful
These earrings are beautiful. I wish they were just a little longer and came with plastic backs, only because I almost lost of my other earrings with a back, not a huge deal I can pick up some backs, just might be something to consider. Love all of my purchases, very happy with this company 🙂
- DODebra O.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass earrings
Very pretty and fast delivery with updates
- CTCheryl T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful!
They are going to be the perfect size. I have also ordered the cross. I cannot wait to get them both. Wish they would be here by Easter! It took a long time for me to make up my mind. I’m so glad I did. Vaunt wait to have a piece of history!!
- DSDenise S.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Earrings
I think the earrings are well made and a beautiful color!!!
- LHLinda Helene B.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsThey are elegant and I am thrilled to have a piece of antiquity also the price is affordable .
As I texted above, the earrings are elegant., affordable and I am very thrilled to have a piece of antiquity...