Translucent Roman Glass Pendant in Wrapped Sterling Silver
This translucent Roman Glass pendant is a physical piece of history. The wrapped look of the sterling silver detail provides an interesting contrast, showcasing the simply stunning glass.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance
- Diameter: 3/4"
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Material: Roman Glass
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Includes: Certificate of Authenticity
Available as pendant alone or with 20" Italian Liscia Snake Adjustable Chain.
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- LHLinda Helene B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsRoman glass pendant review
This pendant is absolutely GORGEOUS..I LOVE IT..
- JPJudith P.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsRoman glass pendant
Gorgeous and looks fabulous on. Love it.
- PGPenny G.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
I gave this as a gift and the stone is very pretty, especially since the recipient has light blue eyes. It looks great and even though she's not a big jewelry person it is really pretty and dainty and she loves it.
- MSMARTHA S.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsReally liked the beautiful colors of rhe Roman glass are lovelu
The beautiful colors of the Roman glass pendant contrasted nicely with the translucent wrapped sterling silver
- DMDiana Maria O.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsAn Antique Aqua Beauty
How pretty is this pendant! Not only lovely to look at but wear a piece of ancient history! I love the patina of the Roman glass and the gorgeous aqua shade! I love this pendant and have one for me and one for my mother-in-law! This makes a great gift!!
- LBLeslie B.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 4 out of 5 starsLover of sea glass too
I love this glass pendant because it reminds me of sea glass. Light blue, translucent and comfortable to wear/sleep in. The delivery only took about 4 days which was a total pleasant surprise. I wear mine with an adjustable chain which are the best - just reordered a few more because aside from being gorgeous and easy on off, they don’t eat the hair at the nape if my neck!
- KBKathleen B.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
This unique pendant stands out. Beautifully designed, the color of the Roman glass against the bright silver is stunning.
- EHEileen H.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful!
The Translucent Roman glass pendant is beautiful, good size, and a soft blue/green color. Glad I purchased it!
- HKHope K D.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
Great service. Reasonable pricing. Beautiful product. Win win.
- JGJanice G.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass pendant
It was really beautiful. Beyond my expectations.