Roman Glass Small Round Pendant with Patina in Sterling Silver
Bringing History to Life Roman Glass Jewelry is made of 2000-year-old Roman glass that has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry. Each piece is a unique and distinctive treasure. The glass is set by hand in the finest sterling silver.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance
- Pendant Size: 1" x 3/4"
- Roman Glass Diameter: 1/2"
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Silver Finish: Hand-rubbed Oxidation
- Material: Authentic Roman Glass
- Origin: Made in Israel
Available as pendant alone or with 24" Italian Light Grano Wheat Adjustable Chain.
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- LSLaura S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful!
This piece is just gorgeous! It’s good sized and well made. This is my second piece made of Roman Glass I have gotten from Roma and they are both just perfect. Would definitely recommend getting it while you can!
- AWAmi W.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsLovely
This is an absolutely beautiful pendant! The perfect size for the chain… would definitely buy again (and likely will to give as a gift!)
- PGPatricia G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsSmall round pendant
- MGMaria G.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Pendant
Just love it❤️. It looks so pretty in person!
- SMSandra M.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass Patina Pendent.
Just perfect with a little silver and a little color.
- CWChristina Warta S.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Age Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 starsBetter than the picture
Appears to be good quality
- RCRyan C.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsA hit!
Bought as a preset t for my wife. She loves it!
- LRLynn R.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsSTUNNING.. EXQUISITE.. SIMPLY GLORIOUS..
I've literally waited years to acquire this piece. It was well worth the wait.. Finally, thanks to ROMA, I have Roman Glass in the form of the Small Round Pendant wrapped in Sterling Silver.. It is beautiful, it is versatile & people really do stop me to compliment this lovely Pendant.
The colors seem to glow softly in cream, blue & purple.
If something is holding you back, PLEASE JUST PURCHASE THIS PENDANT, it's possibly the Best investment made in your jewel case. I hope you enjoy..
- TSTeresa S.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsPendant
Love this pendant. I got it for my daughter in law. She was impressed. The packaging is lovely too. Fast shipping. I highly recommend it.
- LALee Ann E.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsWhat a beautiful piece!
I love wearing this piece-it is so unique! I know there won’t be anything close to its appearance. Very nice quality!