Roman Glass Patina Small Round Stud Earrings in Hammered Sterling Silver
The beautiful patina on these Roman Glass earrings catches the light, creating a stunning display of color. The patina on this piece was developed over 2000 years. With genuine Roman Glass expertly set in sterling silver, these earrings are sure to be a treasured addition to any jewelry collection.
- Glass Diameter: 3/8"
- Earring Closure: Post
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- PGPatricia G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass stud earrings
Love them. They are beautiful & I can wear them every day, either for special occasions or casual attire.
- DHDeborah H.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful color
Beautiful color. Looks great with necklace.
- SDSharon D.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
Always like the Roman Glass. Also have the cross. Very pretty.
- TRTruela R.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove the set!
The Roman Glass Patina Small Round Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver are delicate and so beautiful! I bought the hammered silver cross necklace first, and loved it so much I had to have the set! Thank you for fast and secure delivery so I can wear them together for Christmas!
- SSSharon S.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsSo lovely!
These dainty earrings look lovely on. Their simplicity means they can be worn with casual and dressy outfits. I love them!
- VTVictoria T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGifts for my daughter
I gave these to my daughter for her 40th birthday and she likes them very much. They look very nice too :)
- SHStephanie H.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Age Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 starsI love these earrings!
Very simple yet so meaningful! Thank you!
- JHJoAnne H.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove these earrings!
I wear these often and get compliments on them… have now bought 2 more pairs for gifts. They look great with grays, blacks and blues … perfect for jeans as well as nicer outfits. My ONLY issue is that it is tough to get the backing on. I won’t give up trying though, since they are perfect with lots of outfits!
- LRLois R.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsMay be ancient but is a beautiful piece of jewelry
May be ancient but is a beautiful piece of jewelry
- LILynne I.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsStud earrings review
Beautiful. They are a gift so no feedback at this time. I would like to know more of the history