Small Roman Glass Round Bolo Necklace in Detailed Sterling Silver
The patina on this piece was developed over 2000 years. Expertly set in decorative sterling silver, this pendant is sure to be a treasured addition to any jewelry collection.
- Length: 16" + 2" extension
- Glass Diameter: 1/2"
- Length (Roman glass to end of drop): 2 1/2"
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Material: Authentic Roman Glass
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- CFChesica F.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful!!
My best friend picked this out for me and I absolutely love it!!!
- JBJanice B.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsSo much meaning
My Father came to America from Italy. He built an amazing life and family here. I love knowing that a little piece of Rome is in this necklace, like a piece of our history in this necklace. An ancient piece of my father: going to be given to my daughter to always remember him by and to know that she can accomplish so so much. Thank you, Janice B
- JSJoyce S.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRefined, Classic
Small Roman Glass Round Bolo Necklace in Sterling Silver has Roman Glass with a grey color. However, the necklace is still rated a 5 star because of the overall design with looks like quality, refinement and is attractive when worn. Will enhance the appearance of an outfit. Should be worn with Roma ring and earring with same grey Roman Glass. Happy with purchase.
- RGRochelle G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
I am very happy how beautiful this necklace is, bought it for my daughters birthday next month, I know she will love it!!
- CTCarolyn T.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsUnique Necklace
Really like this necklace! Very high quality and unique!
- AKAdrienn K.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Age Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 starsNecklace
- JBJames B.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsHistorical Beauty
A unique mixture of the historical materials of silver and Roman Glass, classical artistic design, and timeless beauty.
- JCJill C.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsRome glass bolero
I really love this necklace style. Never had one before. It’s a great length and the stones are just beautiful! Quite a conversation piece!
- DDDebbie D.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this necklace!!
This is such an unusual and really cute necklace. I love the designs from the Roman Glass collection.
- KFKaren Fritscher M.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsVery dainty lovely Roman Glass necklace
Very dainty. Chain thinner but very shiny and sturdy. The beautiful dangle pendant is so pretty.