Roman Glass Nested Egg Earrings
Beautiful Patina and sterling silver combine to form these stunning earrings!
- Earring Size: 1" L x 1" W
- Roman Glass Piece: 3/4" L x 1/2" W
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- KYKathleen Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsEarrings
- DMDiana Maria O.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsSuper
I truly love my new earrings that match a great necklace of Roman glass with the concentric circles in sterling!! I’m so glad that I bought them! They make a beautiful set!!
- TNTanya N.Age Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsMy mother loved these beautiful earings!
I bought these for my mom a few years ago. She loves them! They are well made and just stunning!
- JRJana R.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsNeeded these!
I bought a similar pair for a friend and decided I needed some of my own! I love how they go with EVERYTHING!!
- GMgayle m.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection
Arrived quickly and are more than beautiful!
- ACAnna C.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove them
The colors in the glass are amazing. The earrings are not too heavy on my ears which I like. I highly recommend them if you are looking for something different and pretty.
- CVChristi V.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsMore beautiful in person.
Love all the Roman glass. I got the whole nested egg collection and I absolutely love it!
- VMVirginia M.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsEverything went very smoothly
I really like my jewelry…am VERY PLEASED…wearing it today
- HCHolly C.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsLovely product, quick shipping
These earrings have gorgeous detailing and color. Shipping was very quick.
- KFKaren Fritscher M.Verified ReviewerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful pendant
Love the design and the silver is lovely setting for the troman glass