Translucent Roman Glass Star of David Pendant in Hammered Sterling Silver
This translucent Roman Glass pendant is a physical piece of history. The hammered look of the sterling silver detail provides an interesting contrast, showcasing the simply stunning glass.
*All sales are final on clearance items.
- Size: 1" x 3/4"
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Material: Roman Glass
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Option: available with 17+3" snake chain
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- BLBecky l.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautifully made
This is simplistic yet beautifully crafted! I bought this because it’s made by artisans in Israel and I wanted to show my solidarity and support. Israel is Gods beloved home land and His people are being ravished and attacked by terrorists.. So thank you for supplying this beautiful piece of great meaning a true treasure I’ll enjoy wearing for many years.
- SCSherry C.Bought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsStunning and quite large
I think what makes this so special is the translucent nature of the Roman glass. It is a beautiful shade of green. Larger than I thought so definitely not a dainty little piece. My only complaint is that my Venezia box chain did not go through the pendant and I had to use a thinner one.
- RCRosemary C.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsWow- an eye catcher!
This piece is so beautifully handcrafted and the stone is spectacular!!! It is so stunning and will look great with all my summer outfits! I am thrilled to own this unique pendant!
- SCSue C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful piece. Roma offers such creative pieces at reasonable prices. You have me hooked…..
- JSJoyce S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
Translucent Roman Glass Star of David Pendant Necklace in Hammered Sterling Silver has light - medium blue Roman Glass. The color of the Roman Glass is unlike most jewelry seen with Roman Glass. However, Roma does have a ring with Roman Glass with the exact same blue translucent color. Unique, good quality, beautiful, shows Jewish pride. Happy with purchase.
- ECElizabeth C.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsOld world style
Beautiful piece. has that look of raw material from ancient days. I have received many compliments about it. I highly recommend Roma Jewelry.
- BTBrenda T.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman glass star
This pendant is really unique & pretty. It is so pretty with my adjustable necklace.
- TSTerri S.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsStar of David Roman Glass
This pendant is gorgeous! The Roman glass is so beautiful and Romantic looking! I look forward to purchasing more!!💗
- MCMary C.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsUnable to
Love it. I have purchased quite a few for ladies in church and will buy more as my funds allow.
- TATerry A.Age Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsI just love my ring. It just reminds me that it was there when my Savior was there
The ring is just beautiful and fits perfectly. It got here much faster than I thought it would. I’m getting ready to order a second piece very soon. I’m very satisfied with my purchase