Swarovski Crystal Swirl Earrings
These Swarovski crystal earrings are a classic piece. These earrings are perfect for everyday wear or dressed up for a special occasion. They will be a wonderful addition to any collection.
- Size: 1 1/2" L x 1/2" W
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Closure: Hook
- Finish: Rhodium Overlay (prevents tarnish)
- Stone: Swarovski Crystal
- Color: Clear
ENJOY ITALIAN DESIGN & LUXURY
Roma's patented adjustable chains are part of our Eros Milano Italian Collection.
The collection is made in the heart of Milan by talented artisans who draw inspiration from Eros, the God of Love, responsible for the sparks of passion in both heaven and earth.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $50
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $50
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
- GBGerman B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 starsYesterdayMr.
Thank you very much for beautiful piece of jewelry.
They are very sparkly and of good quality and can be worn with any outfit for all occasions.
I use Roma jewelry for more than 5 years and bought myriads of wonderful and quality jewelry.
Thanks for discounts and promotions I always use.
Also thanks for very prompt delivery.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- RARegina A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 stars1 week agoEarrings
These earrings are very pretty. They show up good and are light weight . Can wear dresses or casual.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?