Roman Glass 5-Piece Patina Necklace
2000-Year-Old Statement Piece
This impressive display of ancient Roman glass is sure to be a conversation piece.
Five separate oval pieces of beautiful patina-covered glass have been expertly set in decorative sterling silver and suspended from a distinctive sterling silver chain.
- Length: 18"
- Roman Glass Pieces: 1" & 1.5" long
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Hand-rubbed oxidation
- Closure: Lobster Clasp
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- LPLinda P.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass 5-Piece Patina Necklace
- ALANGELO l.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 4 out of 5 starsPerfect
Exactly what I was looking for my girl friend loved it. She wore it to my sons wedding.
- SHStephanie H.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Age Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely gorgeous!
I purchase this necklace with the matching earrings and couldn’t be happier! Thank you!!
- AOAlice O.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Age Range 18 - 24Rated 5 out of 5 starsMy favorite piece statement!
- PBpamela B.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this necklace!
The Roman glass 5 piece necklace is absolutely beautiful. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. It falls perfectly just at the bottom of my neck so it shows very well in different collars and necklines.
- MEMarcie E.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsA favorite piece
Not only is the Roman glass beautiful, but the necklace lays on the neck well. The more delicate chain was also a good choice. I really like this piece, and it works well with a v neck sweater.
- LLRVerified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsFabulous!
Haven’t worn this yet, but am so in love with the opalescent-like colors which will go with just about everything. The overall hue is light aqua with flecks of rose, gold, deep blue & green. It’s an elegant, artful piece without being too fancy so that it can be worn either dressed up or dressed down. The silver workmanship is beautiful.
- DLDenise L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful necklace!
I just received this necklace It is beautiful and very well made.
I am very happy with it.
- JLJanice L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Necklace
I received this necklace recently. The pictures do not do it justice. It's nicer in person. Nice quality product. Would definitely purchase again.
- RRaeRated 5 out of 5 starsStunning Piece
I bought this piece as a gift after I had seen my wife eyeing Roman Glass in the Costco Connection magazine. She absolutlley loves it! It's really beautiful and has a great history that she adores and tells everyone about.