Roma Pineapple CZ Earrings in Gold Overlay
A tropical delight, these gold pineapple stud earrings bring a fun and juicy look to any outfit.
*All sales are final on clearance items.
- Size: 3/8" L x 5/16" W x 1/8" H
- Closure: Post
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: 14k Gold Overlay
- Stone: Brilliant Cubic Zirconia
This piece has 925 silver at its core and is plated in a thick layer of gold. We use 14k gold for its beautiful, elegant hue. Enjoy the look of solid gold jewelry at a much more attainable price point.
ENJOY ITALIAN DESIGN & LUXURY
Roma's patented adjustable chains are part of our Eros Milano Italian Collection.
The collection is made in the heart of Milan by talented artisans who draw inspiration from Eros, the God of Love, responsible for the sparks of passion in both heaven and earth.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
- MCMichéle C. M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 stars2 weeks agoPineapple earrings.
Nice size for everyday use. Love them!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- VSVal SikoraVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 stars2 months agoLovely pair!
I am so in love with these pineapples, they are simply DARLING! I also have a matching charm on my chain and anklet, and those are super cute too! Anything pineapple is just the best, so thank you Roma:)QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?