Hera 4mm Herringbone Necklace (Gold)
Meet the 4mm Hera, a sleek must-have that sits at your collarbone and shines in the sun unapologetically. Use this essential herringbone necklace as the base of your layers and have fun with it. Pair with two coins for a more boho look or with a paperclip chain if you’re feeling trendy.
- Length: 17" + 3" Extention
- Thickness: 4mm
- Closure: Lobster Clasp
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Gold Vermeil
- Origin: Made in Italy
ENJOY ITALIAN DESIGN & LUXURY
Roma's patented adjustable chains are part of our Eros Milano Italian Collection.
The collection is made in the heart of Milan by talented artisans who draw inspiration from Eros, the God of Love, responsible for the sparks of passion in both heaven and earth.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $50
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $50
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
- DHDana H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 stars11 seconds agoStunning necklace
Just the right length, and it lays nice and flat below my neck. Exactly what I wanted!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- MMMona M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 stars1 month agoGreat
Great quality.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- DJDon J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 stars3 months agoThanking the company
For getting me a necklace real quickQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?