Antique Hammered Cross Charm Pendant (Silver)
This antique hammered cross charm is a stunning symbol of faith. An attractive everyday piece you can wear with anything.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN GOLD
- Size: 3/8" W x 1/2" L
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Rhodium
- Option: Available as charm alone or with 20" adjustable box chain
A precious metal alloy made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals. This is a standard base material in high-end jewelry. We plate our silver-tone items in rhodium (a rare, precious metal) for extra lustre, tarnish resistance, and durability.
ENJOY ITALIAN DESIGN & LUXURY
Roma's patented adjustable chains are part of our Eros Milano Italian Collection.
The collection is made in the heart of Milan by talented artisans who draw inspiration from Eros, the God of Love, responsible for the sparks of passion in both heaven and earth.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $50
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $50
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
- PTPatricia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove IT!
Dainty piece that looks amazing on!Was this helpful?
- JLJacqueline L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoPetite Perfection
I wanted this small charm the minute I saw it. I intend to wear it on a 16" gold chain and then layer several longer chains. I just love the hammered look jewelry.Was this helpful?
- BTBrenda T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoCross charm
I love this silver hammered cross pendant! It is shiny & so unique!Was this helpful?