Adjustable Milano Twist Sterling Silver Friendship Bracelet (Silver)
Adjustable up to 10" and ready for ANY outfit or situation.
Our best-selling, Italian-made "Milano Twist" design will sparkle for years to come! Wear it alone or layer it with other bracelets - the possibilities are endless.
Don't get just one - snag one for your BFF, too!
ALSO AVAILABLE IN GOLD
- Size: Up to 10"
- Adjustment: Patented Adjusting Gasket
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Rhodium Vermeil
ENJOY ITALIAN DESIGN & LUXURY
Roma's patented adjustable chains are part of our Eros Milano Italian Collection.
The collection is made in the heart of Milan by talented artisans who draw inspiration from Eros, the God of Love, responsible for the sparks of passion in both heaven and earth.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $50
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $50
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
- TBTonya B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 stars1 week agoAdjustable
Love this bracelet! Very sturdy yet dainty.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- ABAimee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 stars1 month agoBracelet
This is my fifth order from this website and I love their jewelryQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- SNSheree N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 4 stars1 month agolike it
like that it is adjustableQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?