Marcasite & Amethyst Sterling Silver Ring
Sterling silver ribbon-style ring is beautifully decorated with marcasite and amethyst stones. This ring will be an elegant addition to any collection.
*All sales are final on clearance items.
- Top Width: Approx. 1"
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Hand-rubbed oxidation
- Stones: Marcasite, Amethyst
ENJOY ITALIAN DESIGN & LUXURY
Roma's patented adjustable chains are part of our Eros Milano Italian Collection.
The collection is made in the heart of Milan by talented artisans who draw inspiration from Eros, the God of Love, responsible for the sparks of passion in both heaven and earth.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
- MJMaram J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 stars6 months agoFavorite Amethyst ring
I am loving my new Marcasite and Amethyst ring! I have been buying jewelry from Roma Jewelry for over 12 years and I love and adore each item. I did recommend it to all my family and friends.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- GGGina G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 stars9 months agoGift from dad
My dad has perfect taste. Mom is so luckyQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- CCCheryl C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 stars11 months agoloved it!
Just as expected!QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?