Small Swarovski Crystal Single Ball Necklace (Silver)
Stunning Swarovski crystals are arranged in a pave style on a small bead. Our Italian made diamond cut sterling silver twist chain completes the look.
*Also available in GOLD.
- Length: 16" + 2" extender
- Swarovski Ball Diameter: 1/4"
- Clasp: Lobster
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Rhodium Overlay (to prevent tarnish)
ENJOY ITALIAN DESIGN & LUXURY
Roma's patented adjustable chains are part of our Eros Milano Italian Collection.
The collection is made in the heart of Milan by talented artisans who draw inspiration from Eros, the God of Love, responsible for the sparks of passion in both heaven and earth.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $50
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $50
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
- BHBetty H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 stars10 seconds agoBeautiful
I love this necklace. Sparkles like stars. Strong but delicate chainQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- SBSeena b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful delicate necklace
Beautiful ,delicate necklace with tons of sparkle. Great quality and price.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- SBSeena b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 stars2 months agoVery pretty!
This necklace is very delicate and very sparkly! It is very prettyQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?