Roman Glass Small Translucent Pendant
Translucent 2000-year-old glass is held perfectly in decorative sterling silver. This pendant is sure to be a conversation starter (and an incredible value)!
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance
- Pendant Size: 1 inch in length and 1/4 of an inch in width.
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Necklace Option: Available with a 14" to 20" Italian adjustable box chain
Available as pendant alone or with 20" Italian Venezia Box Adjustable Chain.
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- DODan O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsRoman glass pendant
Nice color and shape
- JWJudy W.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass Pendant
I love the color of the Roman Glass Pendant so much I ordered the earrings to match.
- LRLaura R.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect piece with the ear rings
I wear this pendant with the ear rings and they are just beautiful together!!!!!
- DCDonna C.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsNecklace
I love it. It is so pretty. I have not worn it yet. Shipping time was great.
- DMDiana Maria O.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsElegant
This is such a pretty piece that matches my Roman glass earrings! This is for my daughter! I love how old it is and how simple and elegant it is! What a nice set this will be and of course I know since I’ve got one too!
- AWAllison W.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Age Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 starsInstant compliments!
This is a beautiful, well-made, cool blue pendant! My sister complimented me on this (I also got the earrings) the second she saw me. I am a jewelry person, but she mostly wears costume pieces. She doesn't always notice my new items, but this one jumped right out at her! It is timeless, classic, and tells a story if you read up on the history of the glass. I love this item and would consider buying another Roman glass piece for her or for our mother:)
- GLGabby L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsPendant
Gorgeous and matched perfectly with earrings I also purchased. Not only is this beautiful but it’s also a piece of ancient history.
- GSGeraldine S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsChristmas Gift
I love how they look. So pretty and worth the money
They are a gift for my daughter. I hope she’ll be happy with them
- MWMichelle Warner M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsSmall but Mighty
This makes a beautiful statement despite it’s smaller size. Elegant and the color is lovely.
- NPNancy P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Color
love the Roman glass. This is the third piece I have purchased from the collection.