Roman Glass Nested Egg Pendant
Beautiful Roman Glass has been set inside a nest of sterling silver to create this beautiful and unique pendant.
*Available as pendant alone or with 20" Italian Liscia Snake Adjustable Chain.
- Pendant Size: 1"L x 1"W
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Metal Finish: Hand-rubbed Oxidation
- Material: 2000-year-old Roman Glass
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- LTLinda Tarrant, Hexco, I.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsVery nice piece of jewelry, exactly as shown and advertised
Very nice piece of jewelry, exactly as shown and advertised
- CDCarol D.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 4 out of 5 starsUnique and very pretty pendant.
This pendant is so pretty and very well made. I only gave 4 stars because the Roman glass is a bit duller than I had expected.
It’s still a nice piece though and will enjoy wearing it.
- MGMaria G.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Egg Pendent
It is absolutey beautiful!! Just love it💙
- CMCINDY M.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous. Captivating
The piece is really eye catching. You will not be disappointed if you love silver and blue
- ANAndras N.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsNice thing to have
- MWMargaret W.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
Gorgeous and perfect size.
- CHCandyce H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful pendant
The colors are lovely. The pendant is lightweight. The only thing I would change is the bale should be bigger so the piece could be worn on more chains.
- HHHeather H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous charm
The quality and craftsmanship is incredible. The charm looks even better in person. It is gorgeous.
- JDJeanne D.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible Color
I love that I have a piece of history which I can wear around my neck. This is such a beautiful pendant and I get compliments every time I wear it.
- HSHeidi S.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful piece
I have many pieces from this company and this may be my favorite. Well crafted, eye catching and SO well made.