Roman Glass Concentric Circles Pendant
Stunning translucent glass is suspended outside of concentric sterling silver circles in a showpiece that makes this a staff and Roma family favorite!
* Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
- Diameter: 1 3/4"
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Material: Genuine Roman Glass
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Other: Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Available as pendant alone or with 20" Italian Liscia Snake Adjustable Chain.
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- ABAnna B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsUnique Piece
Absolutely beautiful. I bought the matching earrings.
- KMKerri M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsRoman glass Circles necklace
Love the piece, gorgeous. Wish the necklace length was a 24”.
- SASharon A.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass Concentric Circles Pendant
It’s a beautiful piece, pictures don’t do it justice. It’s larger than I thought, beautifully designed. It will definitely be one my favorite pieces.
- DSDiane S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Necklace
I purchased the earrings last year and when I saw the necklace, I needed to have it. It is beautiful! The hammered silver is stunning with the Roman glass. It is well made and delivery was speedy.
I enjoyed my necklace so much, I purchased another one as a gift.
- MGMichele G.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsconversation piece
- MAMark A.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful!
I try to buy my wife on piece of Roman glass jewelry at Christmas each year. This piece is absolutely beautiful! She has plenty of chains to hang it on, but I went ahead and bought the suggested chain. I’m glad I did! It accentuates the pendant perfectly.
- RRobinVerified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous Pendant
Beautiful pendant. I would love some other long chain, strand options. Love Roman Glass jewelry.
- DDDebbie D.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsStunning pendant!!
Beautiful color of glass and great statement piece! I love the Roman Glass Collection.
- LCLinda C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely Beautiful
This piece was larger than I expected. Such a pleasant surprise and the story behind it was humbling. Such a nice piece to own. I can’t wait to wear it.
- MBMary B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsJust as beautiful as it
Just as beautiful as it looks online!