Reversible Replica Widow's Mite Sterling Silver Pendant
"And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites..." - Mark 12:42
This beloved Biblical story becomes real with the gift of a replica mite roman coin that existed 2000 years ago in ancient Israel.
Perfect for the woman in your life who "giveth all she hath".
*Available as a pendant alone or with a 20" Italian Venezia Box Adjustable Chain.
- Diameter: Approx. 3/4"
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Option: Available as a pendant alone or with a 20" Italian Venezia Box Adjustable Chain
A precious metal alloy made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals (always nickel free). This is a standard base material in high-end, quality jewelry.
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- MRMargaret R.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
This charm is so beautiful and I love what it represents
- LWlISA W.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsMy Third Piece from Roma
"A poor widow also came and put in two copper coins, that is, about a penny." (Mark 12:42) Wearing this pendant is a powerful reminder of what is truly important - to give from your heart, not from your excess. All three of my purchases from Roma have been exceptional. The sales offer substantial savings, shipping is always fast, and the quality of their jewelry is outstanding. And with this pendant, it's like getting two pieces for the same price. Don't hesitate on this pendant. It's shiny and just gorgeous.
- JHJennifer H.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
- KSKaren S.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
It’s so pretty. Can’t wait to wear it.
- DBDebra B.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Age Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsWidow’s mite pendant
This pendant is beautifully detailed and dainty.
- DDebutawnVerified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsMITE be one of the most beautiful and meaningful necklaces I’ve ever owned!!
Absolutely beautiful and the meaning behind the Biblical history that showed us that the Widow gave all she had because she Trust in the Lord to provide all that she needs💚 love this necklace
- KKatieVerified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Age Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
This pedant is beautiful and like another review I wish it would turn but that is the only negative. I love it!!
- DBDawn B.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Age Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
Beautiful necklace. Great quality. I am a Widow and this necklace represents that.
- TSTerrie S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsWidows mite
This is a beautiful piece and I will enjoy it for many years.
- TRTerri R.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Age Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful 🤩
Better in person! Happy with my purchase! 🙌🏼