Roman Glass Patina Cross Pendant in Hammered Sterling Silver
LIMITED EDITION COLLECTOR'S PIECE
Excavated just outside of Jerusalem, the glass featured on this stunning silver cross was in use at the time of Christ in the heart of the Holy Land.
This unique cross carries not only deep spiritual significance but outstanding historical significance as well.
With a direct tie to the Holy Land at the time of Christ, this limited-edition cross is sure to be a treasured addition to any jewelry collection.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance
- Pendant Size: 1 5/8" H x 7/8" W (including bail)
- Glass Size: 3/8" diameter, 1/8" thick
- Glass: Ancient Roman Glass
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Origin: Made in Israel
- Option: Available as pendant alone or with adjustable Chain
Ancient 2000-year-old glass has been excavated from sites around Israel and brought back to life as heirloom-quality jewelry.
The glass used is a broken fragment of what was once a household cup, plate, or temple vessel.
Roman Glass Jewelry is a unique and distinctive treasure. The ancient glass fragments are set by hand in the finest sterling silver by talented Israeli artisans.
Certificate of Authenticity included with every piece.
*Due to the ancient origins of Roman Glass, pieces may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $100
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $100
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email email@example.com
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
2000-YEAR-OLD GLASS REBORN
The ancient excavated glass shards used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
EXPLORE THE ROMAN GLASS COLLECTION
2000-YEAR-OLD EXCAVATED GLASS
The Romans established ancient glass-making centers in and around Jerusalem because of the abundance of resources (sand) and skilled labor.
The excavated glass pieces used in this unique jewelry collection began life as a household vase, water jug, or temple vessel.
The items belonged to real, living, breathing human beings - who lived their lives in and around Jerusalem 2000 years ago at the time of Jesus Christ and the reign of the Roman Empire.
REBORN AS GORGEOUS JEWELRY
Rarely, unbroken vases, jugs, plates and temple vessels are excavated and displayed in museums or auctioned to antiquities collectors.
More commonly, though, the glass is discovered in broken shards. Instead of being discarded as useless, we take the broken fragments and they are carefully cataloged, meticulously cleaned, and reborn as meaningful and unique jewelry.
Ancient coins (mites) are also unearthed and given new life as "widow's mite" pieces in our collection.
*Certificate of Authenticity included
- MBMyrna B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsIt’s a Beautiful Family Heirloom to start
It’s amazing to own and have in my hands a piece of History, I will start my own family heirloom.
- SRSherri R.Verified BuyerBought For A GiftBought For A GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Cross
This cross is so beautiful and elegant.
- BGBev G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsNice
Love the coloring of the cross as well as the size
- MOMary O.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsTruly Beautiful
Wear it daily and have one as a back up, well worth it, from the look to wonderful pricing, you can’t go wrong!
- JMJessica M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsStunning!
I bought this pendant not only as gift but also for myself. It is a stunning piece and I constantly get complements. I highly recommend it.
- JGJudith G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsI love this cross. Top quality!
I love this cross. Top quality!
- KHKathie H.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Cross and chain
This cross pendant and chain are even more stunning in person than the pictures on the website! The blue Roman glass reflects every time the sun hits it. I received compliments on it the very first day I wore it.
- BUBettie U.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starspattina cross
lovely as advertised. nicely packaged. very satisfied
- PTPatty T.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsRoman Glass Patina Cross Pendant in Hammered Sterling Silver
Loved the cross necklace I wear it with my mom and dads thumbprint charm. Thank you for the excellent quality. The chain is amazing to make it longer or shorter.
- PCPamela C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful ♥️
I love it and will wear often