Chunky Paperclip Necklace (Silver)
Symbolizing unity, this chunky paperclip chain makes a strong statement. Perfect alone or layer it with your favorite Roma chains.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN GOLD
- Length: 17" + 3" Extention
- Closure: Lobster Clasp
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Rhodium Vermeil
- Origin: Made in Italy
ENJOY ITALIAN DESIGN & LUXURY
Roma's patented adjustable chains are part of our Eros Milano Italian Collection.
The collection is made in the heart of Milan by talented artisans who draw inspiration from Eros, the God of Love, responsible for the sparks of passion in both heaven and earth.
FAST SHIPPING | FREE OVER $50
Every order ships from our U.S. warehouse and features hassle-free returns through our self-service online returns portal.
- Free standard U.S. shipping over $50
- Low $5.99 flat rate on all other orders
- Standard delivery time 5-7 business days*
- Expedited delivery time 3-5 business days*
We're here to help Mon-Fri | 9am to 5pm MST at 1-888-886-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Shipping times are unpredictable and largely out of our control, unfortunately. Please place your order well in advance of the desired arrival date for the best possible shipping outcomes.
- BMBrenda M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 stars10 seconds agoLove it!
Very beautiful!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- LRLouise R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 stars1 month agoNice Necklace
Necklace feels very nice on and looks nice. I like to layer with this necklace. Shipping is always fast and much appreciated. Roma is a great company!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- BBritaniaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars2 months agoGorgeous
This is a fun piece! I thought it would be heavy however it is nice and lightweight. Definitely a statement piece 😍QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?